Een lessencyclus door Bas Trimbos gebaseerd op de CD-ROM van de Britse ambassade. De CD-ROM Britain in Brief (updated for 1998) is gratis verkrijgbaar bij de Britse Ambassade in Den Haag bestel via e-mail.
Britain in Brief start
Instructie lesbrieven docent
Instructie leerlingen lesbrief 1
Instructie leerlingen lesbrief 2
Lesbrief 1 - England
Lesbrief 1 - WalesZZ
Lesbrief 1 - Scotland
Lesbrief 1 - Northern-Ireland
Lesbrief 2 - Education
Lesbrief 2 - Rest
Vragen bij lesbrief 1 - Wales|
1. Name one of south Wales` traditional heavy industries.
2. How many sheep are there in Wales?
3. What is the national flower of Wales?
4. What is regarded as the Welsh national game?
5. Which of these is the national stadium of Wales?
6. Which of the following are strongly associated with Welsh music-making?
7. For which cult 1960s television series did the village of Portmeirion provide the backdrop
8. About what proportion of the population in Wales speak Welsh?
9. Which of the following is one of the three national parks in Wales?
10 Listen to the sound fragment. There is a strong celtic culture in Wales.
(Bijgewerkt door E-phase december 1999)