Een lessencyclus door Bas Trimbos gebaseerd op de CD-ROM van de Britse ambassade. De CD-ROM Britain in Brief (updated for 1998) is gratis verkrijgbaar bij de Britse Ambassade in Den Haag bestel via e-mail.
Britain in Brief start
Instructie lesbrieven docent
Instructie leerlingen lesbrief 1
Instructie leerlingen lesbrief 2
Lesbrief 1 - England
Lesbrief 1 - Wales
Lesbrief 1 - Scotland
Lesbrief 1 - Northern-Ireland
Lesbrief 2 - Education
Lesbrief 2 - RestZZ
1. Over the last few years cinema admissions in Britain have been …..
2. Name the most popular form of gambling in Britain.
3. Gardening is a very widespread hobby, especially among what group in the population?
4. How much time on average do people in Britain spend watching TV?
5. Listen to the sound fragment. What is the most popular leisure activity in Britain?
1. When were the rules of cricket set down?
2. Britain`s Chris Boardman won an Olympic gold medal in which sport?
3. Watch the film fragment. What is the first sport you can watch in the film?
4. Listen to the sound fragment. Which sports originated in Britain?
1. Which of the following popular tourist sites is NOT in London?
2. What is Britain`s top tourist attraction?
3. Listen to the sound fragment. What do more and more people use to come to Britain?
(Bijgewerkt door E-phase december 1999)